How To Cook Bake Potatoes In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bake Potatoes In The Oven.
How To Cook Baked Potatoes In The Oven
Baked potatoes are one of the most versatile and delicious side dishes that you can make. They are easy to prepare and can be served with many different meals. Plus, if you make extra, you can use the leftovers for easy and tasty meals later in the week. Here’s how to make delicious baked potatoes in the oven.
– 4 medium potatoes
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Wash and scrub the potatoes, then pat them dry.
3. Cut the potatoes into cubes or wedges.
4. Place the potato cubes or wedges in a bowl and coat them with the olive oil.
5. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
6. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes, flipping them once halfway through cooking.
7. Check for doneness by piercing the potatoes with a fork.
8. Serve hot and enjoy!