How To Cook Baby Red Potatoes
All you need to know about: How To Cook Baby Red Potatoes.
– 10 small Baby Red Potatoes
– 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
– 1 teaspoon Salt
– 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
– 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1. Preheat oven to 400℉ (204℃).
2. Wash the potatoes and pat them dry with a paper towel.
3. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet.
4. Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
5. Toss the potatoes and spread them evenly on the baking sheet.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping the potatoes halfway through, until they are tender and golden.
7. Serve hot.