How To Cook A Potato In The Microwave
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Potato In The Microwave.
1 large potato
Salt, pepper, and other seasonings, to taste
1. Wash the potato and dry it off with a cloth or paper towel.
2. Prick the potato with a fork or knife several times to allow steam to escape while cooking.
3. Place the potato on a microwave-safe plate and microwave it on high for 5 minutes.
4. Flip the potato over and microwave it for an additional 5 minutes.
5. Check the potato with a fork to see if it is cooked through. If not, continue microwaving in 1-minute intervals until the potato is cooked through.
6. Season the potato with salt, pepper, and any other desired seasonings.
7. Enjoy your delicious microwaved potato!