How To Cook A Potato In An Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Potato In An Air Fryer.
1 large potato
1. Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Scrub the potato and pat dry.
3. Slice the potato into thin slices, about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
4. Place the slices in the air fryer basket.
5. Cook for 8-10 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through.
6. Remove the potato slices from the air fryer and season with salt and pepper.
7. Serve and enjoy!
• You can also cut the potato into cubes or wedges instead of slices.
• If you are using a smaller air fryer, you may need to cook the potato in batches.
• You can also add other seasonings like garlic powder, paprika, or Italian seasoning to the potato slices before cooking.
• For crispier potato slices, you can spray the potato slices with cooking spray before cooking.