How To Cook A Baked Potato In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Baked Potato In Oven.
– 1 potato per person
– Olive oil
– Optional: butter, sour cream, bacon bits, chives, cheese, etc.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Scrub the potatoes, and pat dry.
3. Poke each potato several times with a fork.
4. Rub the potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
5. Place potatoes directly on the oven rack, and bake for 45-60 minutes, or until they are tender.
6. Remove potatoes from oven, and slice in half lengthwise.
7. Use a spoon to fluff up the insides of the potatoes.
8. Top with butter, sour cream, bacon bits, chives, cheese, or any other desired toppings.
9. Serve and enjoy!