How To Cook Thick Pork Chops On The Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Thick Pork Chops On The Stove.
4 thick-cut pork chops
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of pepper
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
3. Place pork chops in the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 145°F.
4. Reduce the heat to medium and cover the skillet with a lid. Cook for an additional 8-10 minutes or until the pork is cooked through.
5. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!