How To Cook Stuffed Pork Chops
All you need to know about: How To Cook Stuffed Pork Chops.
4 thick-cut pork chops
1/2 cup of stuffing mix
1 cup of chicken broth
1/4 cup of chopped onion
1/4 cup of diced celery
1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
1/4 teaspoon of dried thyme
1/4 teaspoon of dried sage
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket in the side of each pork chop.
3. In a small bowl, combine the stuffing mix, chicken broth, onion, celery, garlic powder, black pepper, thyme, and sage. Mix until thoroughly combined.
4. Stuff each pork chop with the stuffing mixture. Place the stuffed pork chops in a baking dish.
5. Bake for 45 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork chops reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!