How To Cook Smoked Pork Chops
All you need to know about: How To Cook Smoked Pork Chops.
– 4 pork chops
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
– 1 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place the pork chops on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Drizzle the pork chops with olive oil and rub the seasonings onto both sides of the pork chops.
4. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and let the pork chops rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Tips and Notes
– For extra smokiness, try adding a few drops of liquid smoke to the rub before baking.
– Be sure not to overcook the pork chops, as they can become dry and tough.
– To help prevent the pork chops from drying out, cover them with foil while baking.
– Serve the pork chops with your favorite sides, such as mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, or a salad. Enjoy!