How To Cook Slices Of Belly Pork
All you need to know about: How To Cook Slices Of Belly Pork.
-1 kg of belly pork
-2 tablespoons of cooking oil
-1 teaspoon of ground cumin
-1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
-1 teaspoon of ground coriander
-1 teaspoon of garlic powder
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
2. Cut the belly pork into slices about 1 cm thick.
3. Heat the oil in a large oven-proof pan over a medium heat.
4. Add the slices of belly pork to the pan and fry for 3 minutes each side until golden brown.
5. Sprinkle the spices over the top of the pork and season with salt and pepper.
6. Place the pan in the preheated oven and cook for 20 minutes.
7. Remove the pan from the oven and leave to rest for 5 minutes before serving.