How To Cook Pork Tenderlion
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Tenderlion.
1 pork tenderloin, about 1 to 1-1/2 pounds
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
2. Remove any excess fat from the pork tenderloin, and pat the pork dry with a paper towel.
3. In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and olive oil.
4. Rub the mixture all over the pork tenderloin.
5. Place the pork on the prepared baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 145°F.
6. Remove the pork from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
7. Slice the pork tenderloin and serve.
1. If you don’t have garlic powder, you can use garlic salt. Just reduce the amount of salt used in the recipe.
2. For the best results, use a digital thermometer to check the internal temperature of the pork.
3. To keep the pork tender and juicy, make sure not to overcook it.
4. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.