How To Cook Pork Steaks
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Steaks.
– 2 pork steaks
– Salt and pepper
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 2 tablespoons of garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary, chopped
– 2 tablespoons of fresh thyme, chopped
– 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat your oven to 375 F.
2. Season both sides of the pork steaks with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and butter.
4. When the butter has melted and the oil is hot, add the pork steaks to the pan.
5. Sear the pork steaks for 3-4 minutes per side, until they are lightly browned.
6. Add the garlic, rosemary, and thyme to the pan. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
7. Pour the balsamic vinegar over the pork steaks, stirring to combine.
8. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven.
9. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the pork steaks have reached an internal temperature of 145 F.
10. Allow the pork steaks to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!