What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Pork Steaks In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Steaks In The Oven.
– 2 to 4 pork steaks
– 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
– 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Grease a baking dish with the vegetable oil.
3. Place the pork steaks in the baking dish.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and garlic.
5. Pour the mixture over the pork steaks, making sure to coat each steak evenly.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until the pork steaks are cooked through.
7. Serve and enjoy!