How To Cook Pork Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Steak.
– Pork Steak
– Olive oil
– Garlic powder
1. Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Rub pork steak with olive oil and season both sides with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
3. Place steak in preheated skillet and cook for 4 minutes.
4. Flip steak over and cook for an additional 4 minutes.
5. Reduce heat to medium-low and continue to cook steak for 3-4 minutes, or until desired doneness is reached.
6. Allow steak to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
– To get a nice golden crust on the steak, make sure the skillet is preheated before adding the steak.
– To test for doneness, insert a meat thermometer into the center of the steak. The internal temperature should reach 145°F for medium-rare or 160°F for medium.
– If you don’t have a meat thermometer, press on the steak with your finger. It should feel slightly firm but still be tender.