How To Cook Pork Spare Ribs In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Spare Ribs In The Oven.
Pork Spare Ribs In The Oven Recipe
This recipe provides a quick and easy way to cook pork spare ribs in the oven. The ribs are marinated in a tasty blend of garlic, herbs and spices, and then cooked until tender and juicy. You are sure to love this tasty meal!
– 2 to 3 pounds of pork spare ribs
– ¼ cup of olive oil
– 2 tablespoons of garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons of fresh herbs, such as oregano and thyme
– 2 teaspoons of smoked paprika
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– ½ teaspoon of black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place the ribs on a cutting board and pat them dry with a paper towel.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic, herbs, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
4. Rub the mixture all over the ribs, making sure to coat them evenly.
5. Place the ribs in a roasting pan.
6. Cover the roasting pan with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 2 hours.
7. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 30 minutes, or until the ribs are tender and the meat is cooked through.
8. Remove from the oven and enjoy!
– You can also cook the ribs on the grill for an outdoor flavor.
– For extra flavor, brush the ribs with your favorite barbecue sauce before baking.
– Serve the ribs with your favorite sides, such as mashed potatoes or coleslaw.