How To Cook Pork Shoulder Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Shoulder Steak.
Pork shoulder steak
1. Preheat an oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Rub the pork shoulder steak with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add oil.
4. Place the pork shoulder steak in the skillet and sear on each side for about 2 minutes.
5. Transfer the pork shoulder steak to a baking dish and place in the preheated oven.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until the internal temperature of the pork shoulder steak has reached 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Let the steak rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!