How To Cook Pork Roast In Crockpot
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Roast In Crockpot.
– 2-3 pound pork roast
– 1 onion, diced
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 cup of chicken broth
– 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
– 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of black pepper
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Place the pork roast in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
3. When the oil is hot, add the pork roast to the pan and brown on all sides.
4. Once the pork is browned, transfer it to the crockpot.
5. Add the diced onion and garlic to the skillet and cook until the onion is softened and starting to brown.
6. Pour the onion and garlic into the crockpot.
7. Pour the chicken broth and Worcestershire sauce into the crockpot.
8. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning over the top of the pork roast.
9. Cover the crockpot and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours, or until the pork is tender and cooked through.
10. Serve the pork roast with your favorite sides and enjoy!