How To Cook Pork Ribs In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Ribs In The Oven.
– 2 to 3 pounds of pork ribs
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon of onion powder
– 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
– 1 teaspoon of black pepper
– 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper (optional)
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 tablespoons of steak seasoning
– 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
– 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
– 1/2 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, oregano, thyme, black pepper, and cayenne pepper (if using). Set aside.
3. Place the pork ribs on a large baking sheet. Rub the ribs with the olive oil and then sprinkle the seasoning mixture evenly over the ribs.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the steak seasoning, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and BBQ sauce. Pour the mixture over the ribs and spread it evenly.
5. Cover the baking sheet with foil and place it in the oven. Bake for 3 hours, basting the ribs with the sauce every 30 minutes.
6. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 30 minutes to make the ribs crispy.
7. Serve the ribs hot, with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!