How To Cook Pork Ribs In The Oven Fast
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Ribs In The Oven Fast.
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
• 2 teaspoons of paprika
• 2 teaspoons of dried thyme
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• 2 teaspoons of ground black pepper
• 2 to 3 pounds of pork ribs
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat it with olive oil to prevent sticking.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic powder, paprika, thyme, salt, and black pepper.
4. Rub the mixture onto the ribs, making sure to coat all sides.
5. Place the ribs on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Remove the ribs from the oven and reduce the temperature to 350°F.
7. Flip the ribs over and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
8. Remove the ribs from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!