What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Pork Medallions
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Medallions.
2 pork tenderloins
Salt and pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Trim fat from pork tenderloins, and cut each one into 1/2-inch slices. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
3. Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork medallions and cook until lightly browned on both sides, about 2 minutes per side.
4. Transfer medallions to a baking sheet and place in preheated oven. Bake for 10 minutes, or until pork is cooked through.
5. Serve pork medallions with your favorite side dish. Enjoy!