How To Cook Pork Loins
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Loins.
2 pork loins
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Rinse the pork loins and pat dry.
3. Season both sides of the pork loins with salt and pepper.
4. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Sear the pork loins on both sides for 1-2 minutes per side.
6. Transfer the pork loins to a roasting pan.
7. Bake the pork loins in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
8. Remove the pork loins from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
9. Serve and enjoy!