How To Cook Pork Loin In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Loin In The Oven.
1 2-3 lb pork loin
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp onion powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp paprika
1/4 cup olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, and paprika.
3. Rub the mixture onto the pork loin.
4. Place the pork loin in a roasting pan.
5. Drizzle olive oil over the pork loin.
6. Place the roasting pan in the oven and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
7. Remove the pork loin from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Serve pork loin with your favorite sides and enjoy!