How To Cook Pork Loin Filet
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Loin Filet.
2 pork loin filets, each approximately 8 ounces
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
3. Rub the pork filets with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle garlic powder, smoked paprika, mustard powder, black pepper, and sea salt onto the pork filets.
5. Place the pork filets onto the prepared baking sheet.
6. Bake the pork filets for 25-30 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork filets is 145°F.
7. Let the pork filets rest for 5 minutes before serving.