How To Cook Pork Loin Chops
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Loin Chops.
4 pork loin chops
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Heat olive oil in oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Season both sides of the pork loin chops with salt and pepper.
4. Place pork loin chops in skillet and cook for 4 minutes per side, or until nicely browned.
5. Transfer skillet to preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until pork is cooked through.
6. Remove from oven and let pork loin chops rest for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!