How To Cook Pork In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork In The Oven.
2-3 lbs of pork-loin, shoulder, or chops
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of paprika
1 teaspoon of ground cumin
1 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place pork in a shallow baking pan.
3. Drizzle the pork with olive oil.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic powder, paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper.
5. Rub the spice mixture onto the pork, making sure to cover all sides.
6. Bake the pork in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Let the pork rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.