How To Cook Pork Chops Tender
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Chops Tender.
2 bone-in pork chops (1 to 1 1/2-inches thick)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes per side.
4. Transfer the pork chops to a baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
6. Remove the foil from the pork chops and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
• Use a thermometer to check for doneness. Pork chops should be cooked to an internal temperature of 145°F.
• To keep pork chops moist, use a marinade or brine before cooking.
• To add flavor, try rubbing the pork chops with spices before cooking.
• For extra flavor, add a pat of butter or drizzle of olive oil over the pork chops after baking.