What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Pork Chops In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Chops In The Oven.
4 bone-in pork chops,
2 tablespoons olive oil,
2 teaspoons garlic powder,
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning,
1 teaspoon smoked paprika,
1 teaspoon sea salt,
½ teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C).
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly grease with olive oil.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic powder, Italian seasoning, smoked paprika, sea salt, and black pepper.
4. Rub the seasoning mix onto both sides of the pork chops.
5. Place the pork chops onto the prepared baking sheet and use a brush to lightly coat the pork chops with the olive oil.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until the internal temperature of the pork chops is at least 145° F (63° C).
7. Let the pork chops rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!