How To Cook Pork Chops In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Chops In Oven.
4 pork chops
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon paprika
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Place the pork chops on a cutting board and season with garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper
3. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and brush with the olive oil
4. Place the pork chops on the baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes
5. Remove the pork chops and let rest for 5 minutes before serving
• For added flavor, brush the pork chops with a mixture of olive oil, honey, and Dijon mustard before baking.
• To make a pan sauce, add a few tablespoons of broth and white wine to the pan and bring to a simmer. Simmer for a few minutes and serve over the pork chops.