What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Pork Chop
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Chop.
– 4 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Rub both sides of the pork chops with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Place the pork chops in the skillet and cook for about 3 minutes per side, or until the pork chops are lightly browned.
5. Place the pork chops in a baking dish and cover with foil.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until the pork chops are cooked through.
7. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!