How To Cook Pork Chop In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Chop In Oven.
– 2 pork chops, boneless and skinless
– 2 teaspoons garlic powder
– 2 teaspoons onion powder
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
– 1/4 cup chicken broth
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Place pork chops in a shallow baking dish.
3. In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
4. Rub the garlic powder mixture on both sides of the pork chops.
5. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Add the pork chops to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until lightly browned.
7. Remove from heat and transfer the pork chops to the baking dish.
8. Pour the chicken broth into the baking dish.
9. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until pork chops are cooked through and the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C).
10. Let the pork chops rest for 5 minutes before serving.