How To Cook Pork Butt In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Butt In Oven.
– 4 to 5 lb pork butt
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons garlic powder
– 2 tablespoons onion powder
– 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
– 2 tablespoons dried oregano
– 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
– 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
– 1/2 cup chicken stock or water
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, dried oregano, ground black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
3. Rub the pork butt with the olive oil and then season it liberally with the spice blend.
4. Place the pork butt in a roasting pan and add the chicken stock (or water).
5. Cover the roasting pan tightly with aluminum foil and place it in the preheated oven.
6. Cook for 4 to 5 hours, or until the internal temperature of the pork butt is 190°F.
7. Remove the pork butt from the oven and let it rest for 15 to 20 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!