How To Cook Pork Butt In Crock Pot
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Butt In Crock Pot.
2-3 lb pork butt roast
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/3 cup apple juice
1/3 cup beef broth
1. In a bowl, combine garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, chili powder, cumin, oregano, rosemary, pepper, and salt.
2. Rub the pork butt with the spice mixture and place it in the crock pot.
3. Pour the apple juice and beef broth over the pork.
4. Cover the crock pot and cook on low for 8-10 hours, or until the pork is tender and falling apart.
5. Once the pork is done, remove it from the crock pot and shred with two forks.
6. Serve as desired. Enjoy!