How To Cook Pork Bellies
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Bellies.
Instructions for How To Cook Pork Bellies
Pork bellies are a delicious cut of meat that can be prepared in a variety of ways. Here is a basic recipe that will give you a delicious, flavorful pork belly.
– 2 lbs pork bellies
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of black pepper
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon of paprika
– 1 teaspoon of cumin
– 1 teaspoon of coriander
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the pork bellies on top.
3. Rub the olive oil over the pork bellies and season with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, paprika, cumin, and coriander.
4. Roast in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until the pork bellies are golden brown and cooked through.
5. Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
– For a crispy texture, increase the oven temperature to 425°F and roast for an additional 10 minutes.
– For a smoky flavor, add 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika to the seasoning mix.
– For an Asian flavor, add 1 teaspoon of Chinese five-spice powder to the seasoning mix.
– Serve the pork bellies with a side of roasted potatoes, corn on the cob, or a fresh salad.