What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Ground Pork
All you need to know about: How To Cook Ground Pork.
1 pound ground pork
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon cooking oil (vegetable, canola, or olive oil)
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the cooking oil to the pan and let it heat up for a minute.
3. Add the ground pork to the pan and season it with salt and pepper.
4. Cook the pork for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it is cooked through and no longer pink.
5. Taste the pork and adjust the seasoning if needed.
6. Serve the cooked pork as desired.