How To Cook Boneless Pork Loin
All you need to know about: How To Cook Boneless Pork Loin.
– 2-3 pound boneless pork loin
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1 teaspoon each of garlic powder, dried sage, and dried thyme
– Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 1/4 cup chicken broth
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Rub the pork loin with the olive oil, garlic powder, sage, and thyme. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat the butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork loin and brown on all sides.
4. Transfer the skillet to the oven and roast the pork loin for 30-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the pork registers 145°F (63°C).
5. Remove the pork loin from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes.
6. Add the chicken broth to the skillet and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Simmer for 2-3 minutes or until the sauce is reduced by half.
7. Slice the pork loin and serve with the sauce. Enjoy!