How To Cook Boneless Pork Chops In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Boneless Pork Chops In Air Fryer.
– 4 boneless pork chops
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your air fryer to 375°F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
3. Rub the pork chops with the olive oil and then sprinkle the seasoning mix over both sides of the pork chops.
4. Place the pork chops in the air fryer and cook for 15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
5. Remove the pork chops from the air fryer and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!