How To Cook A Tender Pork Chop
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Tender Pork Chop.
2 pork loin chops, about 3/4 inch thick
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Heat the olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Rub the pork chops with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
4. Sear the pork chops on both sides until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
5. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 7-10 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
6. Allow the pork chops to rest for 5 minutes before serving.