How To Cook A Pork Tenderloin
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Pork Tenderloin.
1 pork tenderloin (1 to 2 pounds)
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
2. Place the pork tenderloin on a cutting board and pat it dry with a paper towel.
3. Using a sharp knife, cut off any excess fat and silver skin from the tenderloin.
4. Drizzle the tenderloin with the olive oil and season it with salt and pepper, to taste.
5. Place the tenderloin in a roasting pan or baking sheet and place it in the preheated oven.
6. Roast the pork tenderloin for 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
7. Remove the pork tenderloin from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Serve the pork tenderloin with your favorite side dish. Enjoy!