How To Cook A Pork Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Pork Steak.
– 2 pork steaks
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
– 2 tablespoons of dried herbs (thyme, rosemary, oregano)
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Season the pork steaks with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add the garlic and herbs to the skillet and cook for 1 minute.
5. Place the pork steaks in the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, until golden brown.
6. Place the skillet in the preheated oven and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the pork steaks are cooked through.
7. Remove the pork steaks from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!