How To Cook A Pork Steak In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Pork Steak In Oven.
1 pork steak
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place the pork steak onto a baking sheet.
3. Drizzle the pork steak with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Place the baking sheet into the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the pork steak reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
5. Remove the pork steak from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.
1. If you want to add more flavor, you can brush the pork steak with your favorite marinade before baking.
2. If you want to get a crispy crust on the pork steak, you can place it under a preheated broiler for 2-3 minutes before serving.