How To Cook A Pork Shoulder In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Pork Shoulder In The Oven.
• 4-5 lb. pork shoulder roast
• 2 teaspoons garlic powder
• 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• 1 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1 teaspoon dried thyme
• 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, smoked paprika, onion powder, oregano, thyme, black pepper, and sea salt.
3. Rub the pork shoulder with olive oil, then rub the spice mixture all over the pork shoulder.
4. Place the pork shoulder in a roasting pan and cover tightly with foil.
5. Roast in preheated oven for 4 to 5 hours, or until the pork is tender and easily shreds with a fork.
6. Remove the pork shoulder from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before shredding.
7. Serve the shredded pork with your favorite sides. Enjoy!