How To Cook A Pork Roast
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Pork Roast.
Instructions on How To Cook A Pork Roast
1 (4-5 pound) boneless pork roast
2 tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried sage
1/2 cup chicken broth
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Season the pork roast with the salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, rosemary, thyme, oregano, and sage.
4. Place the pork roast in the hot skillet, and brown on all sides.
5. Place the pork roast in a roasting pan, and pour in the chicken broth.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 2 hours, or until the internal temperature of the roast is at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
7. Remove the roast from the oven, and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.