How To Cook A Pork Roast In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Pork Roast In The Oven.
– 2-3 pound pork roast
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 tablespoons of ground paprika
– 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon of sea salt
– pepper to taste
– 1 small onion
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1 cup of chicken broth
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, sea salt, and pepper.
3. Rub the mixture all over the pork roast and place in a roasting pan.
4. Cut the onion into wedges and place around the pork roast.
5. Slice the garlic cloves and place around the pork roast.
6. Pour the chicken broth into the roasting pan.
7. Place the roasting pan in the preheated oven and cook for 1 ½ – 2 hours, or until the pork roast is cooked through and the internal temperature has reached 145 degrees F.
8. Remove the pork roast from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
9. Serve and enjoy!