How To Cook A Pork Loin In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Pork Loin In The Oven.
-1 (3-4 lb) pork loin
-2 tablespoons of olive oil
-2 teaspoons of garlic powder
-2 teaspoons of onion powder
-2 teaspoons of paprika
-1 teaspoon of oregano
-1/2 teaspoon of thyme
-1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
-1/2 teaspoon of salt
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place the pork loin in a baking dish.
3. Rub the olive oil all over the pork loin.
4. Mix together the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, oregano, thyme, black pepper and salt in a small bowl.
5. Sprinkle the spice mixture over the pork loin and rub it in.
6. Place the pork loin in the preheated oven and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 145°F.
7. Once the pork loin is cooked, remove it from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.