How To Cook A Pork Loin In The Crock Pot
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Pork Loin In The Crock Pot.
1 pork loin
1 onion, chopped
1/2 cup of broth or water
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of onion powder
1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
1. Start by adding the chopped onion to the bottom of the crock pot.
2. Place the pork loin on top of the onions.
3. Sprinkle the garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasoning over the pork loin.
4. Pour the broth or water over the pork loin.
5. Cook the pork loin on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
6. Once the pork loin is cooked, remove it from the crock pot and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
7. Slice the pork loin and serve. Enjoy!