How To Cook Pizza In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pizza In Oven.
Pizza Dough, enough for one 12-inch pizza
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup marinara sauce
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup pepperoni slices
1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Lightly grease a 12-inch round pizza pan with olive oil.
3. Place the pizza dough on the prepared pan. Using your fingers, press the dough out to the edges of the pan.
4. Spread the marinara sauce evenly over the pizza dough.
5. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper over the sauce.
6. Top with the mozzarella and cheddar cheeses, and the pepperoni slices.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the crust is golden brown.
8. Let the pizza cool for 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!