How To Cook Shrimp For Pasta
All you need to know about: How To Cook Shrimp For Pasta.
1 lb. of uncooked shrimp
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon of dried thyme
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup of white wine
1/4 cup of lemon juice
2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the shrimp in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes to the skillet and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
5. Add the oregano and thyme to the skillet and cook for an additional minute.
6. Add the white wine and lemon juice to the skillet.
7. Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce the heat to medium-low.
8. Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the shrimp are just cooked through.
9. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 5-7 minutes, or until the shrimp are cooked through.
10. Remove the skillet from the oven and sprinkle with the fresh parsley.
11. Serve the shrimp over your favorite pasta. Enjoy!