How To Cook Pasta
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pasta.
1. Your favorite type of pasta
3. Olive oil
1. Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
2. Add a generous pinch of salt and a teaspoon of olive oil to the boiling water.
3. Carefully add the pasta to the boiling water and stir gently with a spoon to make sure the pasta does not stick together.
4. Boil the pasta for about 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Test the pasta by tasting a small piece to make sure it is cooked through.
6. Drain the pasta in a colander and then return it to the pot.
7. Add a tablespoon of olive oil to the pasta and stir to coat the pasta with the oil.
8. Serve the pasta with your favorite sauce or topping.
Tips and Tricks
1. Make sure to add enough salt to the water to give the pasta flavor.
2. Adding olive oil to the boiling water helps to prevent the pasta from sticking together.
3. Taste the pasta often to make sure it is cooked to your desired doneness.
4. Use a large pot for cooking the pasta so that there is enough room for the water to boil and the pasta to move around.
5. Have fun experimenting with different shapes and types of pasta!