How To Cook Pasta In Instant Pot
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pasta In Instant Pot.
1. Place 1 cup of uncooked pasta in the inner pot of the Instant Pot.
2. Pour 2 cups of water over the pasta.
3. Close the lid of the Instant Pot and make sure the valve is set to sealing.
4. Press the “Manual” button and set the timer for 4 minutes.
5. Once the timer goes off, do a quick release and open the lid.
6. Drain the water and add your favorite sauce or topping to the cooked pasta.
• When cooking in the Instant Pot, use a 1:2 ratio of pasta to water.
• If you prefer softer pasta, you can increase the cooking time by 1-2 minutes.
• If you prefer firmer pasta, you can decrease the cooking time by 1-2 minutes.
• Make sure the lid is properly sealed before beginning the cooking process.
• If you want to avoid a mess, you can use a steamer basket or trivet to keep the pasta from touching the bottom of the pot.