Stardew Valley How To Cook
All you need to know about: Stardew Valley How To Cook.
Stardew Valley Recipe: Creamy Potato Soup
This creamy potato soup is a perfect comfort food, and it’s simple enough for anyone to make. Perfect for a cold winter’s night or a cozy family dinner.
– 4 large Russet potatoes, peeled and diced
– 4 tablespoons butter
– 1 small onion, chopped
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 cups chicken broth
– 2 cups whole milk
– 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
– ½ teaspoon dried thyme
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large soup pot, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the potatoes and chicken broth and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat to low and simmer until the potatoes are soft, about 20 minutes.
5. Remove the pot from the heat and allow the soup to cool slightly.
6. Puree the soup with an immersion blender until it is smooth.
7. Return the pot to the heat and stir in the milk, rosemary, and thyme.
8. Simmer gently until the soup is heated through, about 10 minutes.
9. Add salt and pepper to taste.
10. Serve the soup hot with a sprinkle of chopped fresh parsley, if desired. Enjoy!