Ratatouille How To Cook
All you need to know about: Ratatouille How To Cook.
Ratatouille is a classic French dish that is a combination of vegetables, herbs, and olive oil. It is a great way to use up vegetables that are in season, and it can be served warm or cold. Here’s how to make a delicious ratatouille.
– 1 onion, chopped
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 bell peppers, chopped
– 1 zucchini, chopped
– 1 eggplant, chopped
– 2 tomatoes, chopped
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 tablespoons of fresh herbs, such as thyme, oregano, and basil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large baking dish, combine the onion, garlic, bell peppers, zucchini, eggplant, tomatoes, olive oil, herbs, salt, and pepper. Mix everything together until all of the vegetables are evenly coated in the olive oil and herbs.
3. Cover the baking dish with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
4. Remove the foil and continue baking for another 15 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
5. Serve the ratatouille warm or cold, as a side dish or as a main meal. Enjoy!